Before a product is sent out to the customer, it first inspected by our state-of-the-art inspection and quality control equipment, and then visually inspected.
Our inspection equipment includes coordinate measuring machines, optical comparators, electronic gaging equipment, and a large inventory of general inspection equipments.
This two-step inspection process is to ensure that the product is of highest quality under the stringent requirements of the customer.
- Process Control Plans
- Plant Level
- By Customer Part Number
- PFMEAs, by customer part number SPC, by customer part number Corporate Level driven CAR, CCN, SCAR and PAR system
- Quality Management System, Corporate and Plant Level
- Mitutoyo CMM-Bright - A707, M707, 710
- Mitutoyo Surface Analyzer - SJ 2001
- Digital Plating Thickness Measurement
- Mitutoyo Comparator PH3500
- Mitutoyo Digital Height Gauge
- Zeiss CNC CMM