World-class state-of-the-art equipment and services.
Westcoast Precision delivers extensive manufacturing knowledge and seasoned experience in working with companies that demand the best in PDQ (Price, delivery and quality).
AS-9100 Certified, ITAR compliant
- Low- and medium-volume Production
- Medium to high-complexity components
- Medium- and large-format mill & lathe machining
- Quick-turn prototyping
- In-house welding (TIG, MIG)
- Aluminum, stainless steel, plastics, ferrous/nonferrous alloys, exotic alloys
- Palletized prototype machines
- 32 CNC milling centers – maximum envelope 120" × 88" × 60"
- 42 CNC turning centers – maximum envelope 96” diameter.
- Expertise in complex mill and lathe components
Envelope Sizes: (Mills)
- x-axis to 120" (305 cm)
- y-axis to 89" (226 cm)
- z-axis to 56" (142 cm) Lathes
- Outside diameter to 92" (234 cm)
- Length to 55" (140 cm)
CNC Milling Center Capable to 5X
- Kitamura, Haas, Akira Seiki, ACRA
- Okk, Quantum
- Mori Seiki 20 Pallets Cell System
- 32”x120” maximum dimension serviceable
CNC Turning Center Up To 96” Diameter
- Mori Seiki, Daewoo, Hyundai.
- Hitachi Seiki, KAFO,
- Okuma & Howa
- Automated time saver 37” AEM grainer and polisher with coolant
- Master Surface Grinding machine
- MBA Media Bead Blast 10”X30”
- MBA Self-Contained Tumbling System